American Express, one of America’s most famous and highly trusted names in the credit card industry, offers a simple service to its customers that allows them to quickly activate their newly-received American Express Credit Cards online. Once a customer has received his or her new American Express Card in the mail, he or she can get online at the American Express Card and activate it by entering the card number.
If you have recently been approved for a new American Express Credit Card then you should be receiving your new card in the mail quite soon. Once you receive it, you will need to activate your card before you can use it. The good news is that American Express makes this very easy to do. By activating your card online, you will be able to get started shopping right away.
About American Express
American Express is the most popular and widely used brand of credit card in the world, accounting for nearly a quarter of the total credit card market. The company was founded in 1850 as an express mail company, but they became pioneers in the early credit card market by beginning to issue cards in 1958, eight years after the first credit cards had been issued by Diner’s Club. The company is based in New York City.
How can you activate your new American Express Card online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have recently received a newly issued American Express credit card in the mail.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the American Express Credit Card Activation website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your four digit Card ID and your American Express Card Account Number as it appears on your card into the required fields and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Complete the American Express Credit Card Activation process as directed.
- If you have any questions about American Express Credit Cards, please refer to the general American Express Credit Cards Information website at related link 2 below.
- American Express Credit Card Activation website:
- American Express Credit Cards Information website: