The Store Card is provided by Amazon.com for customers to shop online conveniently. The card brings its cardholders a lot of benefits. To enjoy the benefits, they have to apply for the card at the official website of Amazon.com by providing their personal information. The whole application process takes only a minute.
After applying for an Amazon.com Store Card successfully, customers will be able to have a safe and pleasant online shopping experience. What’s more, they will receive Amazon.com credits instantly. Also they will gain access to exclusive financing offers (6/12/24 Month Financing). In addition, they won’t have to pay any annual fee for the card.
Amazon.com is a world-famous electronic commerce company. Founded in 1994, it has been expanding rapidly and now it is the largest online retailer in the world. Amazon.com is publicly traded in the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol AMZN and is a component of NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. Headquartered in Seattle, it employs 65,600 people worldwide, making over $48 billion annually. At Amazon.com, people can buy books, CDs/DVDs, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, jewelry, and so on.
How Can You Apply for an Amazon.com Store Card?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your personal information such as name, email address, and so on.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Amazon.com Store Card at related link 1 below. Click on the button marked “Apply now” at the bottom right of the web page.
- Enter your email address into required fields. If you are a new customer, click “I am a new customer.” and create your password. If not, enter your password. Then click “Sign in using our secure server”.
- Complete the rest of the registration procedures by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to Amazon.com Help at related link 2.
- Amazon.com Store Card:
- Amazon.com Help:
- Amazon.com Wikipedia: