The AIR MILES Reward Program is a program launched by LoyaltyOne, Inc. in 1992. It is one of the best and most popular ways to gain rewards in Canada. As long as the customer has an AIR MILES Collector Card, they will be able to earn reward miles from various kinds of companies and turn them into many things.
After joining the AIR MILES Reward Program, customers will be able to make the best of their everyday purchases. They can turn them into a lot of staff such as movie tickets, kitchen gadgets, electronics, dream vacations, and so on.
LoyaltyOne is a major provider in the industry of loyalty marketing and enterprise services. With a history of more than 15 years, it has served companies in various areas such as retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel, hospitality, and so on. It owns many coalition programs and the best-known one is AIR MILES. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, LoyaltyOne currently has 1,500 employees.
How Can You Enroll to Collect AIR MILES Reward Miles?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your personal information including name, address, phone number, email, etc.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of AIR MILES Enrollment at related link 1 below. Based on whether you have an AIR MILES Collect card, click on the link marked “I don’t’ have a card.” or “I already have a card.” respectively.
- If you have the card, enter your card number and temporary security PIN into required fields. If you don’t have one, decide whether you want a personal account or business account and then provide your personal information. Click “Continue”.
- Complete the rest of the registration procedures by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to AIR MILES FAQ at related link 2.
- AIR MILES Enrollment:
- AIR MILES FAQ:
- LoyaltyOne Wikipedia: