Online check-in is a service provided by many airlines that allows flight passengers to check in from a PC with an internet connection. It can only be used by customers of American Airlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection®, Iberia, British Airways and Japan Airlines during the 24 hours before the flight, up to 2 hours before the departure time.
By checking in online, you can save yourself the hassle of standing in long lines at the airline check-in counter at the airport. You can do it whenever and wherever you want, the only condition being that you have to have a computer with internet access sometime during the 24 hours before the flight, up to 2 hours before the departure time. You may check in at your own convenience.
About American Airlines
American Airlines is the fourth largest airline in the world and it was on the list of the Fortune 500 list of companies in 2010. It is also a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. With over 80 years’ history, American Airlines has expanded in the last two decades and is an increasingly popular choice with fliers everywhere.
How Can You Check in Online with American Airlines?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You must have bought an American Airlines flight ticket.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the American Airlines online check-in website at: https://www.aa.com/reservation/flightCheckInViewReservationsAccess.do?v_locale=en_US&v_mobileUAFlag=AA.
- Fill in your booking information in the required fields and then click the button marked “GO” to find your reservation.
- Select the passenger you are checking in and then click the button marked “CHECK IN”.
- Select the button “Print” and then click the button marked “PRINT BOARIDNG PASS(ES)”.
- Keep the boarding pass and take it with you to take your flight.
- American Airlines Online Check-in Website:
- American Airlines Online Check-in FAQ:
- American Airlines Online Check-in Introduction: