Everybody loves shopping. Credit cards make shopping easier, but they can be risky too. If you are not careful, it is likely to spend out money you do not have, dig yourself a big financial hole with debts.
Enjoying all the benefits of a credit card with none of the risks is made possible with a Univision prepaid card. Univision prepaid cards are cash cards, so you never need to worry about spending out what you do not have.
What Is A Univision Prepaid Card?
A Univision prepaid card is a prepaid debit card backed up by MasterCard. You can use it almost everywhere because MasterCard is globally accepted. It is not a credit card, so you will not have any debt, or overdraft penalty fees, or minimum balance penalties.
Besides shopping at a merchant store, you can also use the card at participating ATMs to withdraw cash, or pay bills online, or make direct deposits into bank accounts. You can apply for the card online, the process is quick and easy.
How To Sign Up For A Univision Prepaid Card?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Univision Prepaid Card website (related link 1 below).
- Click on the button at the top of the page marked “Get The Card.”
- Enter your information into required fields, then click on the button at the bottom of the page marked “Continue.”
- Review the information entered, if nothing is wrong, submit your application.
- Univision Prepaid Cards:
- Univision Prepaid Cards FAQ: