The Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is one online survey conducted by Taco Bell to collect the customer’s feedback on their recent experience at Taco Bell. This survey is for customers to reflex how they feel about Taco Bell’s service so that they can offer better service. It will just take a short time to complete the survey.
By completing this survey, you can express your opinions and comments on the company’s products and service, based on which they can make corresponding improvement to perfect their service for you. What’s more, for what you have done, you will be offered a chance to win an iPad instantly with no purchase necessary.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is a fast-food restaurants chain founded in March 21, 1962 in California. It is a subsidiary of Yum!Brands. Inc., specializing in all kinds of Tex-Mex foods like tacos, burrito, nachos and lots of “Value menu” items.Taco Bell now owns more than 6000 restaurants throughout the world, most of which are operated by independent franchisees, and serves more than 2 billion customers each year in the United States.
How to Enter the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey to Win an iPad?
- A computer with internet access.
- You should be the legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and at least 18 years old.
- A receipt from your recent visit to a Taco Bell restaurant.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Tell The Bell homepage (related link 1 below).
- Choose English or Spanish used in the survey. You can click the corresponding button of English or Spanish at the bottom of the homepage to get started.
- Enter the store number at the top of your receipt. You can refer to the typical receipt example on the right side of the page to help you find the store number quickly. Then click the button of “NEXT” to continue.
- Answer these questions provided to tell them about your recent visit at Taco Bell. You can write down your real feeling about the experience at Taco Bell and type more information if you want.
- They will notify you if you have won the prize. Follow the instructions to get the prize.
- For more detailed information, please refer to the OFFICIAL RULES homepage (related link 2). You can also go to the Tell The Bell: View Winners homepage (related link 3) to see whether you have won the prize.
- Tell The Bell homepage:
- OFFICIAL RULES:
- Tell The Bell: View Winners homepage: