The Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey is a feedback questionnaire created by Walgreens to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. You can participate in the survey within 72 hours of shopping at a Walgreens and it only takes you about 20 minutes to finish the survey.
By participating in the survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about your shopping experience at a Walgreens store. After finishing the survey, you can receive one online entry chance into a monthly sweepstakes. The sweepstakes period lasts from July 1, 2011 until July 31, 2011. At the end of the entry period, there will be a lucky winner selected by random drawing who wins a Grand Prize of $3,000 cash. You can visit the second link in the Related Links section below for more details about the Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Walgreens is the largest chain of pharmacies in the United States, with over 8,100 drug stores operating nationally. Walgreens provides health and wellness products and serves your need for prescriptions.
How Can You Participate in the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- You need to have shopped at a Walgreens store and still have the receipt from Walgreens.
- You need to take the survey within 72 hours of your shopping there.
- To be eligible for sweepstakes, you need to a legal resident of the United States, excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and be over 18 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey website via the first link in the Related Links section below.
- Select your preferred language first, English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey number and password, as shown on your receipt, then click on “Take Survey” to start filling out the survey.
- After completion of the survey, you will automatically receive 1 online entry into the monthly sweepstakes and have the chance of winning $3000 cash.
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: