Do you enjoy Subway’s sandwiches? If yes, you are recommended to participate in the Tell Subway survey. Help to make Subway a better place, and get yourself a coupon code for a free cookie.
What Is The Tell Subway Survey?
Subway, with thousands of locations in 97 countries around the world, is the largest chain of sandwich shops. Subway is eager to hear from the customers, to find out how to improve their products and services. That is why they conducts the Tell Subway survey, an online customer feedback questionnaire. The survey is open to all Subway customers, and it only takes a few minutes.
How To Participate In The Tell Subway Survey?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a receipt of a Subway purchase.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Tell Subway survey website (related link 1 below).
- Enter the Subway Store ID number into printed on your receipt, then click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Answer questions according to your dinning experience, leave your email address, then click on the button marked “Submit.”
- You will receive a coupon code via email later. Use the code to get a free cookie in your next visit to Subway.
- Tell Subway Survey:
- Tell Subway Survey FAQ: