Have you ever enjoyed dinning at Outback? Do you want to get a free dish on your next visit there? Visit www.telloutback.com to participate Tell Outback Survey, try your luck to see want you can get for your next dinner at Outback.
What Is Outback And Tell Outback Survey?
The Outback Steakhouse is a chained restaurant in the United States. Having more than 1,200 branches in over 20 countries around the world, Outback Steakhouse has always been trying to provide customers light, informal atmosphere and the highest quality dishes as well.
The Tell Outback Survey is an online survey aiming at collecting its customers’ comments and reviews on their dining experience at any Outback restaurant. Your participation will help Outback a lot to improve their foods and services, and enjoy a fame of high customer satisfaction for long. Once you have finished all the questions, you will get a validation code as a gift, which you can redeem for a free onion or a salad.
How To Participate in Tell Outback Survey?
- You need to have had dinner at an Outback restaurant and keep the receipt.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit one Outback restaurant, have dinner there and keep your receipt.
- Visit the Tell Outback Survey website (related link 1 below), choose which language, English or Spanish, you want to use for this survey.
- Enter the 18-digit code printed in the middle of your receipt, and click “Continue”.
- As instructed, answer all the following questions according to your dining experience.
- When all the questions are finished, submit them by clicking “Done”, then you will receive a validation code. Write it down on the receipt and redeem it for your next visit.
- With the validation code, you can get a free onion or a salad. The code can be used at any Outback restaurant except those in the Orlando airport.
- Tell Outback Survey: