Do you love the food at Wendy’s? Do you have anything to comment on their food and services? If yes, you are invited to participate in the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, let your voice be heard, and get yourself a coupon code to save money on your next visit.
What Is The Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers, or Wendy’s in short, is a fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas in 1969. Wendy’s has developed into the third largest hamburger restaurant chain around the world, following McDonald’s and Burger King. Wendy’s serves hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries, beverage, and more.
To collect customers’ feedback, Wendy’s has conducted an online customer satisfaction survey. Once you finish the survey, you can get a coupon code as a thank you gift from Wendy’s.
How To Participate In The Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have a Wendy’s receipt at hand.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Choose the language you would like to use, English, Spanish or French.
- Choose which country the restaurant you visited locates in, from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
- In the next page, click on the button marked “Take Survey”.
- Enter the information printed on your receipt, including the store number, the date, and the purchase amount.
- Leave your email address to receive the coupon code.
- Click on the button marked “Next”, start to answer the survey questions.
- When you finish, submit your answers. Check for the coupon code in your email inbox later.
- Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey: