The Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge online service is a website supported by the Texas Department of Public Safety that allows drivers in Texas to pay their surcharges online. Surcharges assessed by the Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge program are considered to be in addition to all other reinstatement fees required for other administrative actions, and cannot replace other administrative actions such as suspension, revocation, disqualification or cancellation actions. For more details, please refer to the FAQ page about the Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge online service via the second link in the Related Links below.
By accessing Texas Surcharge account online, you can view your account information, check the status of your surcharge account and pay your surcharge online easily and quickly.
About Texas Department of Public Safety
The Texas Department of Public Safety is a division of the Texas State government which is responsible for law enforcement and traffic regulation in the State of Texas.
How Can You Access Texas Surcharge Account Online?
- You need to have a valid Texas Driver°Øs License or I.D. Card number, or have a number assigned by the Texas Department of Public Safety .
- You need to have received a Surcharge notice letter and have the Reference number on it handy.
- To make a payment online, you need to have a valid credit or debit card, or a valid checking, savings, or money market account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge online services website, and click on the “online services” link.
- To access the account, enter your Texas Driver License or I.D. Card number, or Department of Public Safety assigned number, your date of birth, your last name as listed on your driver license, and the ZIP Code in your area, into the required fields.
- Click “login” to access your account. In your account, you can check your surcharge account information and make payments online.
- Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge Online Services:
- FAQs About Texas DPS Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program: