ReliaCard mobile banking is a mobile-based service provided by U.S. Bank ReliaCard. This service allows ReliaCard holders to gain access by using their mobile devices to manage their ReliaCard accounts whenever and wherever they choose and totally at their own convenience.
By enrolling in ReliaCard mobile banking, it is possible for a ReliaCard customer to check your card balance, view your statements and recent transactions, make purchases and pay bills through a downloadable application or web-based client and text message banking. It is easy and convenient to use.
About ReliaCard and U.S. Bank
ReliaCard Visa is a prepaid debit card offered by U.S. Bank. With this prepaid card, you no longer have to worry about credit risk and the danger of falling into a debt trap. You can use ReliaCard to pay for your purchases including your bills at any place where debit cards are acceptable. Now they offer online banking and mobile banking services to their customers. U.S. Bank is the fifth largest commercial bank and the sixth largest bank overall in the United States.
How Can You Enroll in ReliaCard Mobile Banking?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a ReliaCard holder and be able to provide your card number and card nickname.
- You need to have a legally registered mobile phone account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the ReliaCard login home page, click “Mobile Banking” and enter the ReliaCard mobile registration page.
- Choose your enrollment type and enroll for both the downloadable application or web-based client and text message banking, or enroll in just text message banking.
- Provide your mobile phone information, including your mobile phone number, carrier, and phone type.
- Provide your card information, including your card number and card nickname.
- Once you have provided the above information, follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- ReliaCard Mobile Registration:
- FAQs About ReliaCard Mobile Registration:
- ReliaCard Customer Card Access Login Home Page: