ADP Services is a payroll service system which offers benefit administration and human resource solutions. It is a self-service portal through which you can manage your account. If you are instructed to use ADP services, you need to have a valid ADP pass code from your employer for registration and then register and access the portal. If you don’t know your pass code, contact your administrator for support.
By registering and logging in, you can enter your personal information (address, phone numbers, etc.) set up direct deposits, change tax withholding specifications, and view your pay statements. You can also add E-Time to your profile, so that you can receive pay check direct deposit, and use BOSS (Benefits) service to view, enter and update benefit-specific data for coverage elections, dependents and family status changes.
Automatic Data Processing, shortened as ADP, is a human resources outsourcing corporation, specialising in computer and business needs. ADP offers services ranging from HR and payroll management to tax and benefits administration.
How Can You Register for ADP Services?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid registration pass code which shall be provided by your company’s administrator. You will need this to register online for ADP service.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the ADP self-service portal login page, and click on “the First Time Users Register Here” link. In the new welcome page, click on “Register Now” to begin registration.
- Enter your self-service registration pass code, and then click on “next”.
- For verification, enter your identity information, including your Social Security Number, month and day of your birth, and then enter your contact information and security information in the following step.
- You’ll be provided with your ADP User ID, then create your ADP password. Click “submit” and you can use your ADP User ID and password to login to your ADP service.
- ADP Self Service Portal:
- Getting Started Instruction:
- ADP Service User Guide: