Do you like the take-and-bake pizza or other food served at Papa Murphy’s? If yes, you should consider taking part in the Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey. Tell them what you think of their food and services, let them know how to improve.
What Is The Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey?
Papa Murphy’s, with over 1,100 locations in 35 U.S. states, is one of the largest pizza chains, and the leader in take-and-bake pizza in the country.
The Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey is an online consumer satisfaction questionnaire designed to measure how good a job Papa Murphy’s does in meeting the customers’ expectation. Participant need to first locate the restaurant he or she visited, then answer questions about that restaurant.
How To Participate In The Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Search and pick the Papa Murphy’s restaurant you visited, by the store number printed on your receipt or by the zip code.
- If you search by the store number, select “store number”, then click on the button marked “Next.”
- Enter the store number and the date, then click on the button marked “Next.”
- Answer the survey questions according to your experience at the Papa Murphy’s restaurant.
- Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey: