Pandora is a personalized internet radio service that is powered by the Music Genome Project, which is designed to analyze music to find similarities between different songs.This service is provided by Pandora Internet Radio and it can be used on almost every smart phone, including Samsung mobile devices.
After setting up your Samsung device to use Pandora, you just enter the name of your favorite musician or song into the Pandora service and it will start finding new music that you will enjoy based on the information you give it and then play it on a streaming internet radio station that is made just for you. Pandora will provide suggestions according to your feedback and remember your favorites, meaning that the radio station will get better the more you use it.
About Pandora Internet Radio And Samsung
Pandora Internet Radio is an American automatic musical recommendation service. It is can be used on a computer as well as a cell phone or mobile device. Samsung is a multinational corporation that is primarily known for its cell phones and mobile devices.
How Can You Set Up Your Samsung Device to Use Pandora?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a Samsung mobile device.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Pandora Samsung Set-up webpage at: http://www.pandora.com/samsung.
- Samsung mobile devices should already have access to Pandora, so you just need to activate Pandora service. So, select the Pandora option on your Samsung mobile.
- When you select the Pandora option, it will give you an activation code.
- Enter your activation code into the required field on the Pandora Samsung Set-up webpage. Then, click the button marked “Activate.”
- Complete the activation process and start listening.
- Pandora Samsung Set-up Webpage:
- Pandora Internet Radio FAQ: