Are you an M&T Bank customer? Would you like to manage your account online? If yes, enroll in M&T Bank web banking, you can transfer funds, pay bills, view electronic statements at anytime you want in a free and convenient way.
What Is M&T Bank Web Banking?
M&T Bank, founded in 1856, is an American commercial bank. Its parent company, M&T Bank corporation, is one of the twenty largest commercial bank holding companies in the United States.
M&T Bank provides online services for its customers. Customers can enroll in M&T Bank web banking, and manage their accounts at anytime they want in a free and convenient way. You can transfer funds between accounts, pay electronic bills, view up to 24 months of electronic statements and more.
How To Enroll In M&T Bank Web Banking
- You need to be an M&T Bank customer.
- For online enrollment, you need to have an M&T ATM, or Check Card, or Credit Card with valid PIN. Or, if you don’t have an M&T card, you need to provide your social security number, account type, account number and date of birth to enroll.
- Enroll Online
- Go to M&T Bank website, click “Enroll me Today”.
- For customers with an M&T ATM or Check Card , enter your ATM or Check Card number and PIN.
- For customers with an M&T Credit Card, enter your social security number, Credit Card number, security code and date of birth.
- For customers without a M&T card, enter your social security number, account type, account number and date of birth.
- Click “next”. Follow instructions to complete following account setup and confirmation steps. Sign on after enrollment.
- Enroll Over The Phone
- Call M&T Telephone Banking Center at 1-800-790-9130.
- Once M&T representative validates your identity, you’ll be asked to provide User ID, valid email address and web banking security code.
- You’ll be given a temporary passcode for first-time sign on.
- Enroll At A Branch
- Go to your local branch to enroll.
- You’ll need to provide a valid email address.
- Once you have enrolled, you’ll be given a print-out of your User ID and temporary passcode for first-time sign on.
- M&T Bank Website:
- M&T Web Banking Getting Started Guide: