Have you heard of Golden Corral? Do you often have lunch or dinner there as a fan of its buffet and grill? If your answer is yes, it’s your time to participate its customer satisfaction survey.
What Is Golden Corral And Golden Corral Listens Survey?
Golden Coral is a famous chained restaurant of family style. It has its reputation of providing special discounts all around the year with its buffet and grills. The buffet will cost you $7.89 for lunch and $9.99 for dinner, with a $1-cheaper discount for the seniors and free-treat for kids under 3 years old. Golden Corral Listens Survey is an online survey, located at www.goldencorral-listens.com, aiming at collecting customers’ comments on its food and services at any Golden Corral restaurant, and getting some information to consult for the improvement of its food and services, as well as the further growth of the brand. All participant will get an immediate chance of winning an iPod and 10 more chances of getting $1,000 in the daily sweepstakes.
How To Participate Golden Corral Listens Survey?
- You need to have visited one Golden Corral restaurant and have dinner in it. Do forget to keep your receipt.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Golden Corral Listens Survey, and choose the language you want to use during the survey, either English or Spanish (related link 1 below).
- Enter the code number printed in your receipt or invitation card, and click “Submit”.
- Following the instruction, give your answers to each question according to your dining experience at Golden Corral.
- Once you have completed all the questions, you will get an immediate chance to draw an iPod, after which, you still have ten chances of winning in the daily sweepstakes of the following 10 days with the hope of winning $1,000.
- Golden Corral Listens Survey: