Do you live in Washington D.C.? Have you heard about WorkSource Washington? Would you like to get positions information and apply for jobs via simple and easy ways? If the answer is yes, login WorkSource Washington, find yourself a dream job.
What Is WorkSource Washington?
WorkSource Washington is an online joint organization which offers job seekers the latest employment information of Washington D.C., including business, labor, community and technical colleges, etc. Besides career information, WorkSource Washington also provides various other services over the internet, such as personal consultations, group workshops, referral to training programs. Apply for a job on WorkSource Washington, it’s easy and convenient, and won’t cost you a dime.
How To Apply For Jobs On WorkSource Washington?
- You need to be a WorkSource Washington member. If you are not, register first.
- You need to download and fill in the Generic Application Form. (related link 2 below)
- You also need to prepare a resume.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Go2WorkSource.com, register a membership.
- Add jobs you want to apply for to “Jobs in Prospects Folder”, you can find jobs list on the home page.
- There are three operations for the jobs you selected in your folder, they are “Apply Online”, “Request a Referral”, “Contact Employer to Apply”. Choose one.
- Confirm the jobs listed, and complete the process. Your resume will be automatically emailed by the system.
- WorkSource Washington:
- WorkSource Washington Generic Application Form:
- WorkSource Washington Resume Help:
- WorkSource Washington Frequently Asked Questions: