A credit report is extremely important for an individual in modern society. Because it influences whether or not you get a loan as well as what term you get. A good credit rating actually saves you money, sometimes a lot of money. So it is wise to keep an eye on your credit report, to find out where you are in credit worthiness.
What Is The Equifax Free And Discounted Credit Report?
Equifax is one of the three largest credit reporting agencies around the world. Every time you apply for a loan, the bank checks your credit report to determine your eligibility and the term you can get. To help you better prepared, Equifax offers you free and discounted credit reports. Your request fee varies, depending on which state you live in. Requesting for a credit report is easy, and can be done online in a few minutes.
How To Request For A Free Or Discounted Credit Report At Equifax?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to allow popups and cookies on your web browser to use the service.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Equifax Free And Discounted Disclosures website (related link 1 below).
- Enter your personal information as required.
- Choose the reason for your request among the options given.
- Follow instructions to finish the request.
- Equifax Free And Discounted Disclosures: