Dollar Tree Feedback Survey
Do you often go shopping at Dollar Tree? Do you want to stand a good chance of winning an iPod and a prize of $1,000? If either of your answers is yes, participate Dollar Tree Feedback Survey by sharing your comments on their goods and services, and try your luck for the super prize!
What Is Dollar Tree And Dollar Tree Feedback Survey?
Dollar Tree is a famous chained variety store based in Chesapeake, Virginia. As a Fortune 500 corporation, Dollar Tree offers special discounts every day by selling all goods at $1.00 or less. It sells items of health and beauty, food and snacks, house wares, glass wares, toys, and many other types.
Dollar Tree Feedback Survey is an online customer satisfaction survey designed by Dollar Tree, aiming at collecting customers' feedbacks and comments on their goods and services, which surely helps a lot for the improvement and growth of the corporation. Once finished all the questions, participants might immediately win an iPod, and enjoy ten chances of winning a prize of $1,000 in the sweepstakes.
How To Participate Dollar Tree Feedback Survey?
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have bought something at Dollar Tree and kept the receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit one Dollar Tree outlet, buy something and keep your receipt.
- Visit Dollar Tree Feedback Survey website (related link 1 below), enter the store number, the total money you spent there, the date and time of your visit, which are all printed on your receipt.
- As all the information has been filled in, click "Enter", then answer all the questions based on your shopping experience.
- It will take less than 10 minutes to finish all the questions, and once you have completed, you will enter the iPod sweepstake page.
- You will also get a code for the following sweepstakes, in which you have 10 chances to win a prize of $1,000 cash.
- Dollar Tree Feedback Survey: https://www.dollartreefeedback.com