Do you want to write and receive email from your loved ones incarcerated in prison? CorrLinks system can help you to achieve that goal. Using CorrLinks system, you can communicate with your friends or family members who are incarcerated in prison through email conveniently.
What Is CorrLinks Inmate Email?
CorrLinks is an official inmate emailing system by Federal Bureau of Prisons that allows inmates to receive and send emails to the outside world. All messages sent between inmates and you are screened by the prison.
Instead of waiting feedback letters from a prisoner for many days, CorrLinks system usually takes only one to two hours from the time you sent email to the time that the inmate can receive the message. Inmates can only receive plain text message, no pictures or other materials are allowed to be inserted into messages. This is not a free charging system, but the charge for sending each email is minimal.
How To Use CorrLinks Inmate Email?
- You need to know the inmate number of whom you want to contact with.
- You need to wait until you has been added to an inmate’s approved contact list before communication via CorrLinks system.
- If you want to contact an inmate at a subscribing state or country facility, you need to fund your CorrLinks account with a MasterCard or VISA credit card.
- How To Sign Up CorrLinks System?
- If you have received an invitation email from CorrLinks system, write down Identification Code included in the email.
- For first time users, click “Register” in “New Users” part of CorrLinks system.
- Enter your email address, choose a password , enter your Identification Code if you have received, to create your account.
- You will need to wait about 30 minutes before your request being approved.
- How To Send And Receive Emails Through CorrLinks System?
- Enter your email address and password to login CorrLinks system.
- Add intimate number of whom you want to communicate with to your address book.
- If you want to contact a Federal inmate, you will need to add the inmate to your contact list with Identification Code sent to your email.
- Click “Mailbox”, then “New Message” to compose and send a new message.
- You can click “Account Management”, then “Manage my inmate list”, tick “Email Alert” to set message alert. You will receive message alert email in your email when you get a message from CorrLinks System.
- Corrlinks Inmate Email Login:
- Corrlinks Inmate Email FAQ:
- Federal Bureau Of Prisons TRULINCS FAQ: