Upgrade To Digital TV With Comcast
Do you enjoy the television service provided by Comcast? Have you heard that Comcast is updating all subscribers to digital TV? Digital TV has a wonderful revolution, it provides a much better quality, for both picture and sound, than traditional TV.
Comcast works hard to provide their subscribers the best, that is why they decide to upgrade all subscribers to digital TV for free. Yes, you heard me right, the upgrade is free, no more charge to your monthly bill. Besides, you may even get more channels with the upgrade.
What Is Comcast The World of More?
Comcast The World of More is the initiative to upgrade subscribers to digital TV. A Comcast digital TV subscriber gets over 3,000 high definition TV channels, much better picture and sound quality, more on-demand programs, and plenty of other features.
The best part is that the update is totally free. After ordering and receiving a digital set top box and two digital adapters from Comcast, you can start to upgrade.
How To Update To Comcast The World of More?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Comcast TV subscriber.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Comcast The World of More website (related link 1 below).
- Enter your Comcast account number, click on the button marked "Start."
- Follow instructions in the following pages, order digital equipments from Comcast for the upgrade.
- Once you receive the equipments, use the self-install kit to get started.
- Comcast The World of More: http://www.comcast.com/digitalnow
- Comcast The World of More Update Information: https://digitalnow.comcast.com/About_Digital_Update.aspx