Are you tired of waiting in lines at the bank just to carry out simple tasks? Such as paying bills, checking account balance, checking account activities, and transferring funds. Well, if you are a Citibank customer, you can avoid the troubles by setting up online access to your Citibank account. Find out how and get started today!
What Is Online Access To A Citibank Account?
Online access to a Citibank account means having access to and managing a Citibank account over the internet. Setting up online access is quick and easy. Once set up, you can manage your account from nearly all devices with internet access, like computers, cell phones, other handheld devices, and etc.
How To Set Up Online Access To A Citibank Account?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Citibank account holder.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Citibank Online website (related link 1 below).
- Click on the button marked “Set up online access.”
- Enter your account number into required field, then click on the button marked “continue.”
- Follow instructions to finish the registration.
- Now online access to your Citibank account is established, enjoy the benefits of online banking.
- Citibank Online
- Citibank Online Reference Guide: