Are you a Pennsylvanian? Do you want to apply for health and human services fast and easy? If the answer is yes, apply for benefits online via Pennsylvania COMPASS.
What Is Pennsylvania COMPASS And What Benefits Are Covered?
COMPASS is the abbreviation of Common Point of Access to Social Services. Pennsylvania COMPASS is a online service for Pennsylvanians to apply for, screen for, and renew human and health services, covering medical assistance, children care, cash assistance, SNAP (food stamps), and so on.
Services of Pennsylvania COMPASS include online application and renewal, automatic submission of electronic forms to the appropriate state agencies, and user-friendly interfaces for people who are visually, hearing, physically, and cognitively challenged. Moreover, Pennsylvania COMPASS is available in multiple languages, which makes application and renewal easier for non-English speakers.
How To Apply For Benefits Via Pennsylvania COMPASS?
- You need to be a legal resident of the state of Pennsylvania.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Pennsylvania COMPASS website (related link 1 below), click on the link labeled “Apply for benefits” on the right.
- Read the instructions, then click on the button marked “Continue” at the bottom.
- All the applicable benefits are listed, if the benefit you are looking for appears among them, click on the button marked “Next” to get started.
- If you are not sure whether you qualify, use the screening tool to figure out.
- Follow instructions to complete the application.
- Pennsylvania COMPASS:
- About Pennsylvania COMPASS: