Enroll In BB&T Online Banking
BB&T has been a trusted name in the banking industry of America for nearly 140 years, helping clients to achieve financial goals and financial security. BB&T has some 1,800 branches in the United States, primarily in the southeast. BB&T works hard to make financial services easier to access. That is why they offer online banking service.
What Is BB&T Online Banking?
BB&T Online Banking is a way of accessing and managing your BB&T account via internet. Online banking saves your time of going to a bank and waiting in lines. With BB&T Online Banking, you can easily check account balance, pay bills, transfer funds, view account activities, and etc. Besides, you can also send information to Quicken, to prepare and pay income taxes.
Enrolling in BB&T Online Banking is quick and easy, it only takes a few minute.
How To Enroll In BB&T Online Banking?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a BB&T account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the BB&T Online Banking website (related link 1 below), click on "Enroll" under the title "Online Banking" at the top left corner.
- In the next page, click on "Enroll Now" under the title "Personal Clients."
- In the next page, select your account type.
- Follow instructions to complete identity verification.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully. If you have no problem, agree and submit the enrollment.
- You are all set. Log in to enjoy the benefits of BB&T Online Banking.
- BB&T Online Banking: http://www.bbandt.com
- BB&T Online Banking FAQ: http://www.bbt.com/personal/products/onlinebanking/faq.html