Have you shopped at Aldo Shoes? Do you have anything to say about their products and services? If yes, you might be interested in participating in the Aldo Shoes Online Survey. Leave your comments, and get yourself a 15% off coupon code for the next purchase.
What Is The Aldo Shoes Online Survey?
Aldo Shoes, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, is a well-known shoes stores chain operating more than 950 stores around the world. Founded in 1964, Aldo Shoes has always been a trusted name for their high quality products and various discounts. Aldo Shoes not only achieved success in the retail industry, but also did a great job on supporting charity.
Aiming to collect customers’ feedback, Aldo Shoes has conducted an online survey. The survey usually takes no more than 4 minutes to finish. As a way to say thank you, Aldo Shoes offers every participant a 15% off coupon code.
How To Participate In The Aldo Shoes Online Survey?
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have shopped at a Aldo Shoes location and kept the receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Aldo Shoes Online Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Choose the language you would like to use, English, French, or Spanish.
- Read the brief introduction of the survey, then click on the button marked “next”.
- Enter the survey ID printed on your receipt, then click on the button marked “submit”.
- Answer the survey questions according to your shopping experience.
- When you finish, you will receive a 15% off coupon code. Write it down for your next visit.
- Aldo Shoes Online Survey: