Child Progress Monitoring with ParentLink
ParentLink CCSD is a network in which parents can get close interactions with their children’s teachers and principals to keep tracks of the performance of their children and how well they are progressing. With ParentLink CCSD, parents can fulfill and strengthen their parental involvement needs in a better way and keep undated of every achievement their children make.
In cooperation with a list of schools, ParentLink works as a platform where the children’s performance can be shared and updated instantly. Once logged in, a parent can check the children’s achievement, enhance communications with children, and send reminders to teachers via email, phone, text message, and many other media.
ParentLink is a program designed to increase student achievement through communication. It links parents, teachers, principals, students and the community together in ways of email messaging, web portal, printed letters, text messages, and phone notifications. With the slogan “Interested, Informed, Involved”, ParentLink makes a difference with the education of your children.
How Can You Monitor the Progress of a Child via ParentLink?
- An ID and password given by your childr’s school.
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit ParentLink Log In page at link 1 below.
- Enter your login ID and the password, and click “LOG IN”.
- Then you can browse through the menu in the next page, and click to view the information you want to know about your child’s progress.
- To know more about ParentLink, visit its homepage at link 2 below.
- Get help with ParentLink system at related link 3.
- ParentLink Log-In Page: http://parentlink.ccsd.net
- ParentLink - Homepage: http://www.parentlink.net
- ParentLink System Help: https://parentlink.ccsd.net/html/ContentBase/Content/Help