The Picture Collection service is provided by virgin Mobile Telecoms for its customers with Picture Messaging phones to view their picture message online. The system can also help with your message management, as when a picture message is received, you can view the picture directly on your computer.
The online Picture Collection is quite easy. With a text message received from Virgin Mobile Telecoms, which informs you of a new picture message, you just need to type in your mobile phone number and the 8 digit code in the text message you have received. If you are interested, you can also get set up to use the Picture Messaging service provided by Virgin at the same time.
About Virgin Mobile UK
Virgin Mobile UK is a UK mobile phone service provider. Founded in 1999 as the first Mobile Virtual Network Operator in the world, it is now one of the largest providers of mobile phone service in the United Kingdom. Besides mobile phones and mobile broadband services, it also sells pay as you go and contract airtime.
How Can You View A Picture Message Online?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to have received and keep the informing text message from Virgin Mobile Telecoms.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the webpage of Virgin Mobile Picture Collection at related link 1 below.
- As required, enter your Virgin Mobile number and the 8-digit code you have received from Virgin, and click “Go”.
- Then you can view the picture message you have received and you can also download it on your computer.
- You can get set up to use the Picture Messaging service provided by Virgin Mobile UK at link 2 below.
- Visit the homepage of Virgin Mobile UK to get more details at related link 3.
- Virgin Mobile Picture Collection:
- Set Up Virgin Picture Messaging on Your Phone:
- Virgin Mobile UK: