Register And Manage Your Gap Card eService
Do you have a GapCard? Would you like to manage your GapCard account online? If the answer is yes, register a GapCard, enjoy more convenience for your online shopping.
What Is GapCard?
GAPCard is a card given to consumers as a reward after they purchased certain products from Gap. Issued by GE Money Bank, GapCard is given to consumers who have good credit history. GapCard provides people with much convenience to buy products both online and offline. After filling out the application form with some personal information like bank routing number, savings account number, you can get your GapCard. For shopping online with your GapCard, you need to register the card online.
How To Register GapCard?
- You need to shop at Gap, and get your GapCard as a reward after filling out the application form.
- You need to provide the information of your credit card, the last 4 digits of Social Security number, your email address and your date of birth for the registration.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Fill in the application form to get a GapCard after enough purchase at Gap.
- Open the GapCard Member Services Center page (related link 1 below), and click "Register".
- Enter the your GapCard account number.
- Provide your personal information as required, such as the last four digits of your Social Security number, email address, and date of birth.
- Complete the registration by confirming that all the information you have entered is correct.
- Gap Card eService: http://eservice.gap.com