Are you planning to buy a new car and an auto insurance for it? Or have you bought GEICO’s insurance for your car? If either answer is yes, it is your chance now to create an GEICO online account to enjoy more convenience and privileges.
What Is GEICO?
GEICO, or the Government Employees Insurance Company, is a famous auto insurance company in the U.S. It provides auto insurance for car owners in all the 50 states and the district of Columbia. With a direct-to-consumer selling policy and specialty in marketing and advertising that amuses its customers most, GEICO always aims at providing satisfactory service and security for its customers. At the official website of GEICO, by creating an online account and logging in, you can get easy access to your GEICO insurance account and to your policy management. With the online account, you can also add a new car or new driver to your policy, order proof of coverage, receive free online quote and online payment, and order your insurance ID card, etc.
How To Create A GEICO Account Online?
- You need to be a customer of GEICO and need to provide some personal information.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit GEICO Policyholder Service Center (related link 1 below).
- As required, enter your policy number, date of birth, mailing ZIP code, and the last four digits of your social security number, and click “Continue”.
- Enter your desired password, and reenter it as confirmation. Leave your email address to receive recent news of GEICO promotion, advertisements or information about your account.
- Make sure you have given valid information, and click “OK”, then your GEICO online account has been created, now you can enjoy the online service at ease.
- GEICO Policyholder Service Center: