My Home Depot Account
Home Depot credit cards, including their Consumer credit card and another two commercial credit cards, are all issued by Citibank. Consumer credit cards can help you make home improvement purchases for your personal projects around the house, while the two commercial credit cards can help you track your business purchases and manage costs. You can go to the Home Depot Online Credit Center linked below to select the card that suits your needs best. Now you can apply for a Home Depot credit card online whenever and wherever you want at your own convenience and it is easy, fast and secure.
By applying for a Home Depot credit card online, you can use it to buy things in all Home Depot stores and at Homedepot.com. You can also manage your Home Depot credit card account online easily and conveniently.
About Home Depot and Citibank
Home Depot, based in the United States, is the largest home improvement retailer in the world, providing appliances, patio furniture, bathroom decorations, kitchen remodeling and other products and services. Home Depot, working together with Citibank, offers three types of credit cards for its consumer and commercial applicants to choose and apply for. Citibank is one of the largest banks in the United States.
How Can You Apply for a Home Depot Credit Card Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- For consumer credit card applicants, you need to be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security Number.
- For the Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card applicants, you are required to complete the Joint & Several Liability Form, the link for which is given directly following the "Number Of Employees" field in the application process.
- If You Apply for a Consumer Credit Card
- Go to the Home Depot Online Credit Center, choose "The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card", and then click on "Apply Now".
- Enter your contact information and financial information.
- If you have lived in your current residence for less than 1 year, you will also need to provide your date of birth, Social Security Number, total annual income, photo ID type, photo ID number or driver license number and choose your state, read the terms outlined, and then click "verify application".
- Go through the "verify application" step and check your "approval status and final summary" to complete the application process.
- If You Apply for a Commercial Credit Card
- Go to the Home Depot Online Credit Center , choose either "The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card" or "The Home Depot Commercial Account", whichever best fits your needs, and then click "Apply Now".
- Enter your business information, including your total annual revenue, Taxpayer ID or Social Security Number, billing information, and provide other information if applicable.
- If you apply for a Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card, you also need to complete the Joint & Several Liability Form.
- If you apply for a Home Depot Commercial Account, you may need to print and complete the "Personal Guarantee Form" in addition to submitting this application if applicable.
- Once you have filled in all the required information, click "continue", and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
- Home Depot Online Credit Center:
- Customer Support About Home Depot Credit Card:
- Citibank Credit Card Application FAQs: