Are you an employee at one of the over 12,000 international distribution centers that are Dunkin’ Brand affiliated chain restaurants such as Dunkin’ Donuts, Baskin Robbins or Togos sandwich shops? If you are, then you can take part in the workplace education and training opportunity provided by Dunkin’ Brands through their Dunkin’ Brands Online University. This is an online training management system that will allow you to train for success the Dunkin’ way to increase profitability and customer satisfaction as well as your own self-improvement.
What Is Dunkin’ Brands Online University?
The Dunkin’ Brands Online University is an online training management system that uses e-learning, gaming and simulation to teach Dunkin’ Brand employees to improve customer service, increase productivity and cycle times and heighten brand awareness as well as gives managers a means of following up on training with employees. Every Dunkin’ Brand restaurant has high speed internet access and every employee can take advantage of Dunkin’ Brand Online University training through the company’s intranet.
How Can You Learn At Dunkin’ Brands Online University?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must be a Dunkin’ Brands employee with intranet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Dunkin’ Brands Online University website (related link 1 below).
- Click on the button marked “login”.
- Enter the User ID and password that you should have received when you were hired and given access to the Dunkin’ Brands intranet.
- Begin your online e-learning training program.
- Dunkin’ Brands Online University Website: